Landing pages are the key to turn website traffic into potential customers. To make that happen, you need to have the best landing page templates. Best landing page templates are often tried and tested, and they give you the desired results. Today, we will share a list of best landing page builder 2020 or landing page creator software that can be used for building a one-page website for desktop and smartphones and mobile for email marketing.
We have compiled the list based on user-friendliness and efficiency, here’s our pick for you.
Top 5 Best Landing Page Builder 2020
Go through the whole article to fully understand the importance of these “landing page creator software” and how they can help you increase your profits. We have also shared landing page builder software reviews in this article.
1. Instapage – Landing Page Creator
Instapage is probably the best landing page creator available in the market right now! It helps you in creating the best landing pages full of features. The platform has a wide availability of over 200 templates that have the simplest drag-and-drop functionality. It allows you to create the best landing pages for business owners and content creators. You can also use Instapage as a mobile landing page builder in 2020.
Instapage requires only two minutes of customization and you can build your very own landing page after just 2 minutes.
Features of Instapage
- User-friendly interface
- Drag and drop functionality to help you move content with ease
- Page editing feature for making mobile responsive landing pages
- Codeless Integration of FB ads, Google analytics, etc
Instapage is available at just $99 per month it includes the feature of A/B testing. The premium version of Instapage starts @ just $179 per month. It is probably the most affordable landing page creator available, that requires no coding and every non-technical person can use it.
2. Unbounce – Landing Page Builder
Unbounce is the “best landing page builder 2020” for all those who are technically sound. It is available with the most effective drag-and-drop tools that easy landing page building. The software can turn mere clicks into conversions. Unbounce can test and execute the custom landing pages that can help you move ahead in your campaigns.
The best part about the Unbounce is that most well-known brands around the world trust in Unbounce. It includes features like A/B testing and Google AdWords integration along with a full analytics of your visitors. The software can be a little expensive, but it is probably the best landing page builder for those who are looking to make a difference with their campaigns.
- Easy to use features with classic drag-and-drop features
- wide range of plugins, page designs, and form creation tools
- 125+ AI-powered templates
- Mobile responsive landing pages
- Best Keyword integration feature for SEM campaigns
- Features of adding the best landing pages with MailChimp and AWeber
This easy landing page builder will cost you $159 per month and the enterprise plan will cost $399 per month.
3. GetResponse – Landing Page Creator
GetResponse is one of the best landing page creator that can solve all your marketing-related problems. With the features GetResponse packs, you can create responsive and lead generating landing pages at the command of a few clicks. We recommend this landing page builder in 2020 if you are a marketing agency or a freelancer working on your own. It is quite affordable, and you get a lot of features under the price range. The downfall of GetResponse is that you have to use its email service for $15. It also asks you to upgrade to a $49 plan after you cross 1000 page views.
- Access of over 5000 Shutterstock photos to use in your landing page
- A/B testing functionality available
- Better conversion rates
- Easy to rotate the content all around the world
- Can add PayPal to receive payments with just click
The most affordable plan starts at just $15 and you can upgrade to $49 for the pro plan and $165 for the max plan.
4. HubSpot – Landing Page Software
HubSpot is available with the best features that allow users to increase their business leads. It’s a diverse tool for marketers, freelancers, and business owners. Most marketers consider it as the best landing page builder in 2020 available out of all tools. You get to choose the functionality of personalizing your content for multiple types of website visitors. Choose the type of content you wish to show based on location, availability, and devices.
You can tie HubSpot to any CRM software available out there, which makes it even more efficient in converting users into leads.
- Includes A/B testing
- Mobile responsive Landing pages
- Hundreds of templates available from HubSpot marketplace
- Easy landing page personalization
- Easy Video adding capabilities
- Best Page Plugins and page design tools
HubSpot costs you $50 per month for the base plan. It charges $800 per month for super-premium plans.
Get Started With Hubspot
5. ClickFunnels – Landing Page Builder
This platform brings that one tool that every other platform doesn’t, with ClickFunnels entrepreneurs to sell any of the products online with help. To go ahead with this landing page builder software, all you have to do is to pick your design and upload everything at once. You can change it with an easy drag-and-drop functionality. ClickFunnels suits best for the entrepreneurs who love showcasing their products and services online.
· Simple to use for landing creation. The purpose of generating leads, generating sales and execution of online events can all be done with this platform.
· Best Functionality of taking your business online
· Lesser customization available compared to other tools
The software is available with a starter and a professional plan. The starter plan costs you $97 per month while the Professional plan costs you $297 per month.
Get Started With ClickFunnels
It is highly vital that you build a landing page for your business or Email Marketing. All the above-listed landing page creator will make your campaigns boost with their awesome functionality. Let us know in the comment box, which landing page builder in 2020 you will use for your business.