Do you know what the website “https://aka.ms/remoteconnect” is and how it used? Do you want to use the aka.ms remoteconnect to connect with other people who are playing Minecraft and have a cross-play engine set up on their devices? If the “aka.ma/remoteconnect” website doesn’t work, you’ll find everything that you need to know about the website in this article. Using this information, you and your friends will appreciate this cross-play engine.
What Is Aka.ms/RemoteConnect?
The website that we have mentioned encourages Minecraft players to play the game in their houses with different people with computers other than their own. The https aka ms remoteconnect allows you to play Minecraft on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and other consoles.
Although to be able to play on another non-Microsoft system, a player needs to register and sign in to play with some other player on their Microsoft devices with a free Microsoft account. This allows Minecraft players to play the game with their friends with Microsoft devices. Using this website, you can play Minecraft along with your friends on your non-Microsoft device such as PS4, Move, Mac, or even Android systems.
How To Set Up Microsoft Remote Link Using The Xbox Application?
https aka ms remoteconnect microsoft minecraft bug fix
- Visit your gaming device on “https://aks.ms/xboxsetup (Xbox)
- Log in to a Microsoft account
- You will receive a code on your registered mobile number or email id
- Fill in the code at the provided space
- Once you’ve logged in, follow the on-screen instructions.
How To Configure The X-Box Cross-Play Engine?
- Visit the Microsoft Store on your Xbox 360 or Xbox One.
- Search for applications
- Find Minecraft for Xbox One.
- Once you find the Xbox One version, it is free to download.
- Let the game boot up
- To configure cross-play with other players who have the cross-play option already set up, follow the on-screen directions.
How To Configure Minecraft Cross-Play on PS4 or Nintendo Switch?
https aka msremoteconnect enter code nintendo switch
- Visit the Sony PlayStation shop or PS4 Consoles at the Nintendo shop.
- Nintendo Switch: Search for Minecraft and start downloading the game.
- PS4: Search for Minecraft PS4 and start downloading the game.
- Register your Microsoft account
- On your system, go to the Minecraft home screen and click on the Sign-in button
- Click on the link that appears on the screen, it will take you to a remote connection.
- Remember the 8-digit activation code. You will require this code to activate your profile on AKA MS Remote Connect website.
- Visit the website on your internet browser.
- You can visit the website on your Windows computer or Mac device.
- On your computer screen, enter the activation code.
- Start the on-screen instruction to complete the login procedure.
What Is Causing the Error At https//aks.ms/remoteconnect, ?
If you’re using a Microsoft device then the interaction between you and the game will be smooth. You are sure to experience some kind of errors when you’re using a non-Microsoft device. Below we have listed all the reasons this error can occur:
- Device Change
The biggest reason for the “https://aka.ms/remoteconnect” connection doesn’t work properly is because the user is using a different device to log in to their Microsoft account. Microsoft tries its best to make sure that a user can use any platform including Xbox, Windows, PS, Nintendo, or even iOS to play Minecraft. Regardless of that, users can face some problems in logging into their Microsoft account due to a server glitch or some kind of bug.
- Antivirus or Firewall
Your Antivirus or Firewall can also cause certain errors. These programs usually restrict access to Microsoft servers, which in turn leads to an activation code error or any other kind of error. The best solution is to allow you Firewall and Antivirus access to the website.
- Corrupt Data
While using your device, you can run into all kinds of data issues. It is very simple for the users to solve this issue on PC. You can reinstall the game for a quick solution though it is not the ideal solution. Saved files can also get corrupt, this will create problems over time while playing the game. Making daily backups of your data is the ideal solution.
How To Fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Errors?
While almost all kinds of errors have been solved over time. There are still some issues that remain. We have listed the best solution for all kinds of errors on the website.
- Restart Your Console
If you’re facing log-in problems then we suggest you restart your console if you haven’t done it already. This solution has been approved by various players across the globe and it mostly works.
- Log Out of Other Devices
According to Microsoft, the game is cross-platform friendly, you still may face troubles while signing in to a particular computer. We suggest that you log out of other devices before trying to play on a new device.
- Delete Corrupt Data Files
If your data is corrupt then the best way to go is to delete all the corrupt data files. This can be done by going to the settings on your device, choose device settings>storage> game storage. Once you reach the desired location, delete the data files in the Minecraft folder and restart your computer.
- Reinstall Minecraft
If all the above-mentioned solutions don’t work, then we suggest you uninstall your current game and reinstall it from the app store or the game store. Simply press the download button, wait for the download to finish, and then start the game.
Conclusion – https aka ms remoteconnect
The troubleshooting guide we have provided will most probably fix all the problems on the https AKA MS Remote Connect website. Minecraft is a brilliant game and you can enjoy it with your friends without facing any errors by following the guide mentioned above.