Portable Document Format or PDF has been the most trusted file format when sharing files electronically. You can secure it by putting a password on it. Putting a watermark is also a great tip especially if your work is an intellectual property to protect. Among these helpful tips, it is also a must to compress your file into smaller file sizes.
It is better to compress PDF files if you plan to share them through different emailing engines. This is a necessity especially since some emailing engines cannot share files that exceed a particular file size limit. For instance, Gmail can only share file size that is below the 25MB limit. But since a PDF file that contains a lot of pictures and graphic content will surely exceed the 25MB limit, sharing it would be impossible unless you compress it. By using the 2 PDF compressors that we will list here, you will be able to compress it quickly and conveniently.
GogoPDF Compress PDF Tool
GogoPDF is one of the most trusted websites that you can find on the internet to compress PDFs. All their services are for free so you do not have to worry about paying unnecessary fees or charges. Moreover, some PDF compressors on the internet are not trustworthy, to begin with. When you are choosing which website to trust, make sure that it has a security feature that will protect your content from being stolen by others.
- All the processes to compress the file size of your PDF file will be done in an instant and you do not have to do anything at all. All you have to do is to wait for GogoPDF to do its work for you.
- Their website is compatible with all operating systems such as Mac, Windows, and Linux. It is also compatible with any browser that you may have. It may be Google Firefox, Internet Explorer, and others.
- Your PDF file will retain its quality. Some other PDF compressors on the internet will degrade the quality of your PDF file once compressed. GogoPDF promises its users to retain the highest quality possible.
- GogoPDF is Cloud-friendly. You may directly download the new and compressed file into your Cloud storage like Google Drive and Dropbox. In the same way, you may also upload from Cloud-storages.
- You will not be prompted to do unnecessary installations or extensions that will only waste your time due to miscellaneous work.
- As long as you have a stable internet connection, you will be able to access their services. You will also not be prompted to register or create an account.
PDFBear Compress PDF tool
Aside from GogoPDF, PDFBear is another trusted website for all your PDF needs! It is also useful as it offers its services for free. Their compress PDF tool also offers high-quality compression and security. No more copies will be saved on their server right after your compressed file has been generated for download. It is also compatible with any operating system and browser. The good news, with PDFBear, you may compress almost 1GB PDF to at least 70% smaller. So you no longer have to worry whether it will be shared electronically using emails. They also offer quick and easy compression. Among these features, here are other benefits of using PDFBear:
- You may use any device at hand. It is compatible with any device such as a laptop, computer, or cellphone. So even if you do not have access to a laptop or computer, you may compress your PDF file on the go just by the use of a cell phone. This will be helpful for students who do not have any other gadgets than smartphones.
- It is also cloud-friendly which makes file upload and download easier. Even if you are outside of your house and you do not have access to your main device’s storage such as a laptop and computer, you may opt to upload and save from your drive. Just make sure that you have copies of these files saved on it.
- PDFBear will do all the work for you. All you have to do is to upload your file to their user-friendly interface. You may also use their drag and drop option for more convenience. No tech skills are needed for you to simply compress your PDF.
- Their PDF compress tool offers a quick service. Most of the time, it will only take one minute to compress your PDF file. Thus, it is perfect if you are in a rush situation. For instance, if you are trying to reach a deadline or preparing for an urgent presentation.
In a Nutshell
You must be extra careful when choosing the website to choose when you want to compress your PDF file. It is to avoid data breaching. After all, having your hard-worked intellectual property stolen by others is the worst thing to happen. Your search for a trusted PDF compressor is over! GogoPDF and PDFBear are the best PDF compression tools that you will find on the internet.