If you intend to connect your PS4 controller to PS4 then you’re at the right place. In this guide, I’ll teach you how to connect PS4 controller to PS4.
Every new PlayStation takes over the market with a storm. Millions worldwide try to get their hands on the latest version. This is still the case with this year’s launch of PS5. These new consoles also bring in a lot of features that are tough for some users to understand. So, for this guide, we decided to provide information on an issue that a lot of us face today. Read Also PS4 vs PS5.
Let’s start with the guide. We’ll be covering multiple topics, including:
- How to connect PS4 controller to PS4,
- How to connect PS4 controller to iPhone,
- How to connect PS4 controller to pc
How To Connect PS4 Controller With Your Primary DualShock
To connect the PS4 controller (DualShock) to your console you must have a USB cable. You can consider that as a first step.
- First, you plug one side of the controller’s USB cable into the USB port of your PS4.
- Plug the other side of your USB cable into the controller’s USB port.
- Then start your PS4 by pressing the power button.
- Your console will show your controller as a first user.
- Thereafter now you can choose your user account or you can create a fresh account.
How To Connect Your PS4 With a Second DualShock 4?
You can connect a maximum of four controllers with your PS4. Now I will disclose all the steps and answer you about how to connect the PS4 controller with the secondary DualShock 4 controller.
- Through your connected controller, select “Settings” on your PS4’s main screen.
- Scroll down the page and select the “Devices” button.
- After that select “Bluetooth Devices.”
- Press and hold down the PS and Share buttons for about 5 seconds on your new controller.
- Your controller will show up on your Play Station 4 screen. Select it.
- Now your new controller is active and you can now play the game.
- After the explanation of the PS4 connection, now I will help you with how to connect the PS4 controller at the time of the PS4 working trouble.
How To Connect PS4 Controller On iPhone
- Search the “Settings” App on your iPhone and tap on the Bluetooth option then take your PS4 controller in your hand.
- Then press and hold the PS button and Share button and after some time the light of your controller will flash white.
- Thereafter take a look at your iPhone Bluetooth menu and click on the tab which shows the name of your ps4 controller.
- Now your phone will connect in a few seconds.
How To Connect PS4 Controller to PC
- First, click on the settings icon.
- In the search box of your PC search for “Bluetooth”. and click on “Bluetooth and Other Device Settings”.
- Then press and hold the PS and Share Buttons on the controller for some seconds and then the controller will flash.
- Then tap on “Add Bluetooth or Other devices”.
- Tap on the “Bluetooth” button on the “Add A Device” page
- Select your wireless controller from the list of available devices. then it will work properly.
Here are all the methods and ways “how to connect PS4 controller to iPhone” and “how to connect PS4 controller to PC”.
How To Troubleshoot PS4 Controller Problems
If you are facing any problems while starting and accessing then I will describe all the steps to resolve your problem. After reading it you are able to solve, “how to connect the PS4 controller at the time of inactivity of your PS4?”
- PS4 Controller Light
If the light of your controller is not properly working then it might be a battery issue. For troubleshooting this problem you may connect your controller to the USB port of your PS4 for charging it properly. After some time try to pair it with your PS4.
- DualShock 4 Controller Connection Issue
If you are facing a problem regarding the connection of DualShock 4 with your PS4, then reset the settings of your controller by following these steps which are given ahead.
- First, unplug your PS4 controller from your PS4 console.
- Thereafter you search for a small hole near the L2 button.
- Put a small tool and push this button named a reset button for a few seconds.
- Now your PS4 controller is reset and after this process, it might work properly.
- Vibration-Related Issue
Your DualShock 4 controller vibrates while playing certain games. If it is not vibrating then you can enable vibrations from the “Settings” option on your PS4. You must follow these steps which are given below:
|Settings> Devices> Controller >Enable Vibration|
The PS4 with a PS4 controller gives a very amazing feel of gaming. Therefore when any gamer wants to have full enjoyment without any trouble you must know how to connect PS4 controller to PS4 and also how to connect PS4 controller when it is not working properly.
I hope this blog will enhance your productivity and it will be helpful to solve all the connection issues.