Are you looking for best autoresponder tools for sending automated emails to your clients/ customers? There comes a time when you can’t reply to every mail you get so it is important to get an Autoresponder tool that can do your work for you! The good news is that there are a lot of ways you can start with Best Autoresponder software for free. You can keep growing your email list until your site starts making a significant amount of money.
Why Do you Need an Email Marketing Autoresponder
Best Autoresponder software allows you to send automated Emails to all those who are in your email list. Best Autoresponder for Affiliate Marketing allow users to educate people about [coupon or discounts on their latest services. Marketers all around the world use Autoresponders to create series of Emails that can be sent to different users on certain rules.
If you have been collecting Emails for an upcoming website then you need the best email responder. Many bloggers set Autoresponder for welcoming users to their site, or for asking them to subscribe to their newsletter. Ecommerce use Autoresponder tool to inform users about their upcoming products and services. Autoresponder for Affiliate Marketing allow users to educate people about [coupon or discounts on their latest services.
Most top email marketing companies offer email marketing autoresponder, although if you are just starting out then paying for an autoresponder tool is most probably not the best option. Here’s a list of best email autoresponder tools reviews to help you get started.
Best Autoresponder Software Tools in 2023
1. Constant Contact – Best Autoresponder Software
Constant Contact is most probably the best Email marketing service in the world. It is the best tool you can use to create your series of Autoresponder Emails.
- You get a free 60 days trial. 2 whole months to build you email list and start making money from your blog!
- The free trial doesn’t ask you for any credit card details, so you won’t be billed unless you pick the paid version.
- It is fast and very simple to set up! Even if you are not a techie, you can set it up with just few clicks.
- You can choose your template from hundreds of free templates.
- The drag and drop feature adds a consume friendly touch to the interface
- They also have a huge library of resources and online training sessions to help you understand the platform fully. If you are in USA you can also attend their in person live seminars.
- There’s no plan available that allows you to use the service free forever. After the 60 days trial period you have to get the paid version no matter what.
Most of the automated features come with the paid plan; if you truly wish to utilize the excellence of this “Autoresponder tool” then you will have to invest in the service.
2. AWeber – Autoresponder Tools for Affiliate Marketing
All those who have conducted even a little bit of research on best Autoresponder for affiliate marketing, know about AWeber. AWeber offers a free trial that gives you access to all its fetures that means you don’t have to pay for it to know what the platform is really capable of! It’s a widely known Email marketing service with a brilliant Autoresponder tool.
- AWeber was found in 1988 and still puts out latest updates that help in increasing overall customer experience.
- The free trial include all the premium features
- AWeber has a detailed Autoresponder and segmentation tools. You can use it to create a very sophisticated and a detailed email sequence.
- AWeber can be integrated with a lot of tools. Ex: OptinMonster, Unbounce & PayPal.
- AWeber can bring out new features regularly and all customers get free access to these. Whether you are paying for a plan or not.
- The trial is just for 30 days. This doesn’t allow you to make too much money from your blog until the free trial runs out.
- AWeber is not the cheapest option you’ll find but it has more features than most Autoresponder software available out there, but they do come at a hefty price.
AWeber’s cheapest plan is $19/mo and that lets you have up to 500 subscribers only! After that you’ll have to pay $29. If you want more than 2500 subscribers then you’ll have to go for the $49 plan.
3. Mailchimp – Best Autoresponder Tool
Mailchimp is a very popular Email Marketing service with lots and lots of features that help you automate your Emails and a free plan.
- The free trial lets you use segmentation and simple Autoresponder features. It can be a great tool if you are just looking for basic level of automation on your Emails.
- Mailchimp integrates over 300 apps, the apps include Canva, SeedProd’s Maintenance Mode Pro, Help Scout and so much more.
- The drag and drop features are easy to use and very simple to modify.
- Mailchimp is your one stop shop as it has a built in CRM software. If this is something you’re looking for then Mailchimp is great for you!
- The free plan includes only 30 days trial period. After that you’ll only get access to knowledge base documents.
- If you are on a free plan then your mails will have “Mailchimp” branding on them.
- Mailchimp doesn’t have the best customer response team in comparison to other tools out there.
As for the pricing, Mailchimp as a autoresponder tool offers a lot of pricing tiers. You can either opt for the monthly “Essentials” plan for $9.99/mo. If that doesn’t suits you the you can also opt for the” pay as you go” pricing ($150 for 5000 Emails).
4. GetResponse – Best Email Autoresponder
GetResponse is one of our top pick in this category. You get a plethora of Email marketing tools along with several automation features which also include Autoresponders. This software has almost everything you will need to manage your complete life cycle of email subscribers. You can create brilliant leads and add people to your subscriber list with GetResponse landing page tools and webinars.
Once a new subscriber has been added to your list, you can simply use automated workflows to do all your work for you.
- Unlimited daily messages
- Advanced timing settings
- Cycle management tools
- Day of week selection
- Quick edits
- Drag and Drop tool for easier function
- Just 30 days free trial
Choosing The Best Autoresponder Software Tools for Your Business!
Your need for an “Best Autoresponder Tool” depends solely on your business. If you are a small scale business then you would prefer to get a tool that can easily manage your email list. If that doesn’t clears things ut for you then you can go for the free versions. That will help you understand which Autoresponder tool is best for you. Let us know in the comment box, which is the Best Email Autoresponder tool according to you!