Customer support has been and always will be a very important part of a business. Customer support took the help of emails to make the experience more personalized, now the times have changed and businesses rely on “best live chat software” solutions. Live chat software for websites are used for quick online conversation with consumers.
The best live chat solution is helpful for business and customer representatives. There are a lot of benefits to live chat software solutions, let’s go through them all!
- The best live chat software can help you minimize expenses by cutting downtime on lengthy phone calls
- Chat software is an easy way for pushing customers into the sales funnel
- Online chatting is easy and time-saving
- Live chat solution has real-time info so you can know what the users are doing on your site
These are just a few advantages of live chat software for a website, using chat software is pretty easy and your team will increase your efficiency by mastering the software.
Best Live Chat Software Solutions for Small Business
We have come up with a list of “best live chat software solutions” that have great potential and are pretty easy to use! Some of them are best for E-Commerce while other works for service-based organizations. Here’s a list of best live chat solutions.
1. LiveChat – Best Software for E-Commerce
LiveChat Software may not seem much based on the name, but it definitely offers some of the most flexible pricing options in the industry of live chat. Plus, it offers a wide variety of beautiful chatbox designs and “best live chat software for eCommerce“. One of the best parts about LiveChat is that you get access to over 130 integration in the chat store. LiveChat is the best software for E-Commerce platforms & CMS integration. You can even find expert support for live chat software. You can also get a 30-day trial for the services to see whether you want to choose this platform for your business or not.
Features of Live Chat:
- Sort conversions into tickets.
- Transfer and assign tickets to new reps and other departments.
- View customer tickets and respond to them using a central inbox.
- Analyze your customer support rep’s performance with the time tracking feature.
- Forever free plan
- Ticket – $15 per user/month
- Ticket + Chat – $29 per user/month
- All-inclusive – $39 per user/month
2. Olark – Live Chat Software Solutions
The live chat software from Olark is one of the most popular tools in the industry! It is focused on marketing and makes sure every visit turns into conversions. You can connect Olark directly to your third-party tools, such as MailChimp. You can also try Olark for free by connecting the live chatbox to your personal website!
Olark hosts a large set of features that can be valuable for your website. Olark distributes these features into three categories: One that helps you gain sales, one that provides support, and one that gains leads. This helps you put more focus on the parts of a business important by assisting you with the tools you need. You get a two-week free trial for those who wish to test the tool before buying it!
Features of Olark:
- Can choose to set pre-chat surveys and custom forms to get more leads.
- Personalize conversations with customers by accessing visitor information.
- Co-Browsing to solve customer problems.
- Can integrate with CRM for better customer relationships.
- Starts at $19 per month/user
3. Intercom – Live Chat Software Tools
Just like Olark, Intercom also organizes its chat feature into three categories:
- Customer acquisition
- Customer Support
Intercom is considered the “best live chat software” because it moves your customers through the sales funnel quickly and efficiently. Real-time tools and insights are offered to users who use this platform increasing customer satisfaction and allowing your company to understand what your users do on your website in real-time.
Overall intercom is known for sleek and customer-friendly UI and an abundance of tools for quality customer service. The only downfall for Intercom is the pricing of the tool.
Features of Intercom:
- Qualify customer tickets using chatbots.
- Allows you to customize tools as per your company’s requirements.
- Live chat software to keep helping customers in real time.
- Automated answers can help in answering the most commonly asked questions.
- Intercom team plan is for $87 per month.
- Special price for startups is $49 per month.
4. Drift – Live Chatbots
Drift has everything you need. From chatbots to calendars, Drift comes in with an impressive set of tools for business operations. Account-based marketing support is also provided along with landing page support. All in all, Drift seems to focus more on automating the entire chat process. Drift could be used for marketing and sales teams and it has a quality version as well, they build the version for enterprises.
Features of Drift:
- AI Chatbot for faster conversation with customers.
- Live chat for connecting with customers in real time.
- Can help you provide a personal touch by getting information about their profiles.
- Effectively transfer leads to the ideal sales rep.
- Per agent price is $0, and it offers a free service for basic chatting.
5. Tidio – Quality Live Chat Solutions
Tidio came into notice because of its excellent plugin and app reviews for platforms like WordPress & Shopify. It’s a quality live chat solution for E-Commerce businesses and it integrates with CRM, Email Marketing tools, and help desk software.
Tidio can credit its popularity to its free pricing packages and affordable monthly plans. Some features that come along with Tidio include Live chatting, Email integration, and Unlimited real-time user tracking.
Features of Tidio:
- A live chat system can generate more leads by connecting with customers in real time.
- Find your visitors, and connect with them in real-time.
- Receive customer messages in a single place for better management.
- Automated personalized replies with specific responses.
- Tidio offers a free-of-cost plan to up to 3 users.
6. Salesmate Live Chat – Best for Team Collaboration
Salesmate is one of the best live chat software. If you’re a growing business, and you need software that can keep up with your needs, then you definitely need Salesmate.
The smart feature allows you to assign any chat to the team member of your choice. This makes sure that the customers get possible solutions to their concerns.
It even comes included with a CRM that helps you manage the tickers and provide a quick solution to the customers. It even helps in improving team collaboration. All you have to do is mention the team member in the chat box.
Features of Salesmate:
- Customizable chat window to match the theme of your brand.
- Can keep track of chat history to provide better resolution.
- Collaborate with team members to provide a faster solution.
- Easily assign the chat to the right representative for quick problem-solving.
- Starter: $12 per user/month
- Growth: $24 per user/per month
- Boost: $40 per user/per month
- Enterprise: Custom plan
7. Acquire – Intuitive Chatbot
Acquire is probably one of the best cloud-based communication software. It also helps a company in building a strong relationship with the customer. Acquire helps in providing the fastest possible communication, and error solution to the customers.
It provides an omnichannel customer experience and integrations. And if your customer wants, you can even provide video chat support. Plus, the advances and intuitive chatbots allow for screen sharing and fix customer errors.
Features of Acquire:
- Assign chat to customer representatives when the bot is busy with another chat.
- Can provide personalized online support with video calls.
- Screen sharing and co-browsing features for real-time support.
- Chatbots are incredibly helpful to reply to customers and improve customer retention rates.
No prices and plans are available on the website.
Which of the Best Live Chat Software Solutions Should You Choose?
Now that you’ve gone through our list, you know which is the best live chat software solution in the industry! If you are a startup, then you should go for tools that offer you services for free or for a very affordable price. And if your website is based on WordPress, then you should choose Live chat software for websites. If you are working on an enterprise level, then you need software that helps you with most tools. You can also try most services for free with their live chat software.