Your iCloud account allows you access to a unique email address. If you’re using the email account on the Mail app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, you should know that you can access the iCloud Mail from any other browser.
To access the email on any other web browser, you need to create a unique email ID that ends with @icloud.com. If you’ve used your Gmail account to create your Apple ID, you have to create a new iCloud email.
In this guide, we’ll share the simple steps to log in to your iCloud Mail from any web browser.
Steps to Access iCloud Mail from Any Web Browser
The steps are super easy. Here are the steps you need to follow to access your iCloud Mail from any web browser you want.
- To get started, open any browser on your computer, iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Type www.icloud.com/mail in the address bar and search.
- If you remember your iCloud email address, enter it in the field on your screen.
- If you don’t remember your iCloud email address. If you don’t you can enter the email associated with your Apple ID and hit enter.
- Enter your password and hit Enter.
- If you have 2-factor authentication activated, enter the OTP received on your device. Also, if you don’t have 2-factor authentication set up, you should.
- Now, click the “Trust” button so that you don’t have to enter an OTP in the same browser next time.
There’s another way to log in to your iCloud email. Let’s go over the steps:
- Go to www.icloud.com.
- Once the website is open, click on the “Mail” option.
- If you don’t see the Mail option there, it means you haven’t set up an iCloud email address with your Apple ID.
- To set up your email ID using your Apple ID, you’ll have to do it on iPhone, iPad, or Mac.