Ever since sbcglobal.net has merged with Yahoo mail, users from all over the world have been complaining about Login problems. All the complaints are from different users and all the “SBCGlobal Email Account login problems” are from different devices. Some users can’t Sign in to the SBCGlobal email account using a browser while other users complained that they cannot access email account on the phone or mail apps like Outlook, Thunderbird & Apple Mail, etc.
SBCGlobal stands for “Southwestern Corporation” and it is one of the most crucial part of the Email world. The company was part of Bell service and it was later merged with AT&T in 2005 and since then AT&T has been a part of AT&T Services. All the users can even access “sbcglobal.net” via Yahoo mail because of the partnership between AT&T & Yahoo.
In this article, we are sharing the troubleshooting techniques to fix the sign-in problems of the SBCGlobal Email account for each device. Read this guide to get rid of the SBCGlobal email problem and login to your email account.
Simple Steps of Logging In Your SBCGlobal Email Account
In case you have an account with SBCGlobal for a long time and you haven’t used it then all you need to do is follow the steps listed below:
- Open Yahoo mail att.net page.
- Click on the Sign-in option on the top right corner of the page.
- Once the page loads, you’ll have to enter your email ID and password to log in.
- You can also select the checkbox that says “Keep me signed in for 2 weeks” if you don’t want to log out.
- Once you enter your credentials and tap on the sign-in button, you will be directed towards your SBCGlobal inbox.
Causes of Sbcglobal Email Problem
Various factors come into play if you are facing “SBCGlobal email problems” and here is a complete list of reasons why you can’t log in to your account.
- Entering the wrong Username/Password for your SBCGlobal email account.
- Your account has come in contact with malware or Virus.
- SBCGlobal.net has blocked your account.
- The server is out of service/under maintenance.
- You haven’t set up your account with complete settings.
- Slow internet connection can stop you from logging in.
Now that you know about the main reasons for SBCGlobal email problem, all you have to do is to read till the end and find out all the ways you can fix the SBCGlobal email problem.
How to Fix SBCGlobal Email Login Problem On Browser
One of the most common problems of the SBCGlobal email problem comes from your web browser. Use this guide to fix SBCGlobal Account problem.
1. Reset Email Password
When you “can’t sign in your SBCGlobal account” and getting the prompt that you have entered the wrong email password. You should check your login credentials before signing in again. If the same prompt comes up then chances are you are making mistakes while typing in Your email Username and Password. The best thing to do to log in is to reset your password. Here’s the process of resetting your email account.
- Go to the AT&T Password reset page
- Input the Email address and your last name in the form. Verify captcha login
- Choose from a list of recovery methods to verify the account ownership
- Once you confirm that the account belongs to you, you will be redirected to a page where you can create a new password.
- Save the settings and log in to your SBCGlobal email account.
2. Browser Can’t Load Mailbox
Sometimes your SBCGlobal email issues can be because your browser is outdated. If the browser is not secure or if it is loading old cache files then you might face some troubles loading SBCGlobal email account. Follow these steps to access your SBCGlobal email account.
- Remove the bookmarks, history, and cache files from your browser.
- Uninstall all extensions from the browser
- Disable proxy and auto LAN settings on your browser
- Update your browser to the latest version
If making the changes doesn’t work then you need to reset your web browser.
3. Change DNS Settings
If you are unable to reach the SBCGlobal Sign-in page. This issue may be due to settings related to your browser. Maybe the DNS is not performing well on your PC? If that’s the case then you’ll have to change DNS settings on your PC. Here is a step by step guide on changing your DNS setting.
For Windows Users:
- Go to Network Adapter properties
- Select the TCP/IPv4 and tap on the properties button again
- Now choose the following DNS address option available at the bottom of IP Address section
- Enter IP Address: 126.96.36.199 & 188.8.131.52 and press the “Ok” button
For Mac Users:
- Go to advanced settings of Network adapters
- Click on the DNS tab available on the top
- Press the + icon and type in IP address: 184.108.40.206 & 220.127.116.11 and press ok
Reboot your PC once and your settings have been restored.
How to Fix SBCGlobal Email Login Problem On Mail Apps
If you can’t loin to SBCGlobal email account on mail apps like Outlook or Apple mail then you need to follow these steps for solving the Sign-in issue.
1. Update the Login Password
The first thing you should do if you are having SBCGlobal Email Login troubles is to update your email credentials. The process is so much simpler in Email apps than in the Web browser.
- Go to your account settings in your email applications
- Type in your new password
- Press the button “Save changes” and login to your email application again.
2. Check Internet Status
Another big reason for that is not able to log in to the SBCGlobal Email account can be a slow internet connection. Let’s make sure that your phone is connected to internet service, connect to any method of internet. Use Mobile data, Hotspot or WiFi, connect your device, run a speed test, and try to log in. This method works almost all the time.
Conclusion: SBCGlobal Email Troubleshoot
Now you know almost all the ways to “troubleshoot SBCGlobal email” service. Use these steps one by one and access your email account as one of these steps is bound to work with ease.