Xbox Resolver is both an application and software that helps you find the real IP address of gamers. It includes a large publicly available database of IP addresses and Gamertags. This is how you can find the real IP address of anyone if you enter their Gamertag into Xresolver.
Welcome to our Xbox Resolver Review. In this article, we will teach you how to use Xbox Resolver 2022.
How to Use Xbox Resolver 2022?
There are a couple of things that you should know before you start using Xbox Resolver. First of all, you need to have access to a Gamertag. A Gamertag is like a name for every gamer, they can choose their own Gamertag. Using this Gamertag, you can find IP addresses.
However, it is important that the player be online for you to track the IP address. If a player is offline, you won’t be able to track the IP address.
How to Find the IP Address of Xbox Live Gamertag?
To get started, you first have to sign in to your Xbox account. Search for the friend whose IP address you want to track. You’ll need to add the person to your friend list before you can search them in the search bar.
You can easily add them to your friend list by following these steps:
- By clicking on the magnifying glass icon, you can see the Gamertag at the bottom of the page.
- Once the Gamertag pops up, you can scroll down and click on “Add Friend”
Now, make a contract with the people whose IP address you need to find. You can do this in two main ways, the first of them is to invite them to play live, or you can use a chat forum.
To do that, you need to follow the following steps:
- Invite your teammates or party members to play the game with you.
- On your Xbox Controller, click the “people” button and choose the Gamertag.
- When you’re watching the profile, use the A button on the controller to invite them.
As well as this, there is also the option to connect with other people using chat. Here’s how you can do so:
- Visit the guide option, choose “Parties and Party”
- You can choose which friends to invite. Click on the invite button
When you see the invited person, it means that they’ve accepted your invite. You can easily find the IP address to determine other people who are connected to you using the Xbox resolve.
The Xbox resolver has an option for an IP finder. Choose that and paste the link that’s clickable. Then the ARP tool starts finding the users’ network connection when they click on the link. The software then loads all the logged IP addresses by first identifying the IP address in the form and changing the “to” address. Type 3074 in the tab filter and select “Start Pulling” by clicking the button “A.”
The IP address of all others who’re connected to the party forums will be displayed there.
How to Change My IP Address by xResolver?
The IP addresses can be changed easily on your laptop or PC. However, you can’t change it manually. DHCP servers assigned by your internet service providers are the public IP addresses. So, you can ask your internet service to do so.
Meanwhile, you can change your IP address manually, and these are the steps to do so:
- Go to the system preferences, choose your network
- Click on Network Connection. Click configure IPv4
- Select the manual option now. Type in your IP address
- Go to your device’s settings, click on WiFi, and choose the network.
- Tap on the “Configure IPv4 Addresses” button
- Enter your IP address manually now
- Tap on the Start button. Go to the Control Panel
- Click on Network Connection and then choose your local area connection
- Click on properties, click on TCP/IP
- You can now manually type in your new IP address
- Visit your device’s settings and go to WiFi settings
- Next, tap the network you’re connection to
- Tap on the gear-shaped icon, and you’ll be able to see your IP address
- Now scroll down and choose the “advanced” button. Choose IP settings
- Choose static and enter your IP address now
Final Words – Xbox Resolver Review
It’s super easy to get the IP addresses of Xbox users. Xbox players can easily choose the IP Resolver to locate the address based on the Gamertag of your target. Nevertheless, make sure that you don’t do illegal activities with the IP addresses in any way. Malicious use of IP addresses is an illegal activity. This is a violation of the user privacy laws.