Slowly, but steadily AI tools are becoming a small part of our lives. Especially when it comes to businesses that actively rely on online tools. It has been growing very rapidly around the world. AI helps in most of the work and gets them done with better efficiency than humans. Some tasks can be accomplished by AI in minutes, that would have originally taken hours.
AI Tools are being used by almost every business out there, regardless of the business size. For all kind of businesses, AI tools are appropriate and help to scale the businesses.
According to IBM, “35% of companies reported using AI tools in their business and about 42% are exploring AI tools. It’s no wonder, as AI offers a number of advantages for businesses, including increased efficiency and productivity, improved decision-making, and enhanced customer engagement.”
Having understood that, it’s common for people to look for best AI tools for their businesses. In this blog, we’ve created a list of the 10 best AI Tools for your business.
10 Best AI Tools for Businesses
Every business has different needs. There are AI tools in the market that fulfill every business’s needs. To help you make the search for the best AI tools easier, we’ve broken them down into different categories.
AI Tools for Communication
Grammarly is a digital writing assistant. The intuitive features of Grammarly help to writers polish writing skills. You can choose the tone of your text, how you want the text to sound, and adjust it according to your target audience.
People who write tons of content daily love to use Grammarly. Proofreading can sometimes take hours, Grammarly reduces this time to mere minutes.
It helps in making a better customer engaging content. Grammarly is free to use. If you want additional guidance for your text, you’ll have to go for the premium version.
- Tone Detector: It is important to focus on the tone of your writing. The right tone can convey the right message to the other side. Thanks to Grammarly’s tone detector feature, you can choose the tone of your text.
- Clarity and Readability: Even when you are good in the terms of grammar, it is important to focus on the clarity and readability of the content. If you’re using words that are too complicated for a general reader, the content won’t be good. Moreover, it can be hard to convey a proper message to the readers. But here Grammarly comes with a clarity and readability feature which guides you and suggests you how to make your content more clear.
This is one of the best AI Tools for business. It is a text speech generator. Murf is considered one of the the most popular AI voice generator around the world. It can convert any text to speech, voiceovers, and dictations. Mostly it is used by product developers, podcasters, educators, and business leaders.
- Create the best natural-sounding voice: Goes without saying that it can produce the best natural-sounding voices with lots of customization options. A huge variety of options like plenty of voices and dialects helps you to get better results.
- Comes with 100 AI voices across languages: It comes with over 100 AI voices from 15 languages and there are preferences such as speaker, voice styles and tone etc. Moreover, you can customize your voice by pitch, speed, and volume.
You can consider Neuraltext to be somewhat similar to Grammarly. With it, you can share the right content that you want with your audience. We consider Neuraltext to be one of the best AI tools for small businesses as it helps in managing the entire content process.
The management includes ideation to execution using AI. It won’t be farfetched to call Neuraltext as an AI copywriter, SEO content tool, and keyword research tool.
- Overall content tool: It aims to cover the entire content process. For example, it lets you create relevant copy for the campaigns. It comes with more than 50 ready-to-use templates for different social media platforms like Facebook and more.
- Help to create content: SEO content marketing tool help you to create content using the data from those pages that are already ranking at the top of SERPs.
AI Tools for Data Analysis
Data is the next currency as they say. Being able to analyze data and then use it to grow is something every business should do. This is where the AI tools for data analysis come in handy:
Textio is an AI tool that helps in data analysis in business. It is a very powerful tool that analyzes relevant data and helps in predicting to improve job listings.
- Capability to attract users: It is capable enough to attract users. It analyzes every word, recognizes over 5000 phrases, and scores documents that attract users.
- Eliminate gender bias: The AI tool helps to eliminate gender bias in the hiring process by detecting it in job descriptions.
2. Zoho Zia
Zoho Zia is a virtual assistant. It automates repetitive tasks as well as report and data generation. It’s one of the best AI tools for medium businesses. Why? Because it takes off additional burden off the shoulders of a manager.
Managers can easily keep track of all the work that’s being done. Or it can help managers remember the tasks that are to be finished. It frees up a business’s resources minds to focus on other tasks.
- Zoho can Talk: It is a conversational assistant as well as helps in data analysis. It can understand commands and queries issued over text and voice. It can call and talk.
- Record Data: It records data from your voice to create reminders, take notes or update records.
AI Tools for Organization Management
Managing the daily workflow of an organization can be hectic. Having AI tools to help out can help improve efficiency.
1. Time Hero
Time Hero is a task-management or organization tool that organizes your tasks very effectively. You can consider Time-Hero as a tool for management. It helps in planning work easily, and ensuring that the work gets done on deadline.
Any business that wants to thrive needs to be able to finish specific tasks on given time. If used correctly, Time Hero can enhance the performance of an organization by always meeting deadlines.
- Prioritize tasks: It manages time in the most efficient manner and automates tasks. It allows teams to focus on and complete the important tasks first.
- Automated schedule-reorganization feature: It adapts automatically when you change something in your schedule via the automated schedule-reorganization feature.
Fireflies is one of the best AI tools for meeting assistants. It helps in times of meetings and replaces the note-taking work. It has a feature named NLP. NLP helps in recording, transcribing and searching for phrases across your voice conversations.
- Intuitive to use: It allows you to record and share conversations that you recorded at the time of the meeting. It can transcribe live meetings or audio files that you upload.
AI Tools for Business Security
Every business has its fair share of confidential information that wants to protect. So, here are some AI tools for business security.
Intraspexion is an AI tool that is designed for providing businesses with a sense of security. It has a litigation-warning system. It helps in scanning written communication continuously for litigation risks.
- Litigation-warning System: It scans written communication for litigation risks and automatically gives alerts and suggestions when continuously running in the background.
This is a threat-intelligence system that uses AI technology. It uses threat intelligence to help to stay safe from security risks and cyberattacks. This is especially helpful for businesses operating in risky industries. Some financial institutions have also started using CrowdStrike to prevent online money related fraud.
One of the best AI solutions for the security industry available today is called Outmatch. Outmatch intends to consolidate all hiring processes into a single, end-to-end platform that is AI-enabled, rather than soiling recruiting, background checks, resume screening, and interview evaluations.