Social media has become more than just a way to connect with people, for most businesses it has become the primary marketing tool. Social media channels like Meta, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and even Pinterest are used as marketing tools. In this digitally competitive world, it is vital to have a social media presence and it allows small businesses to reach out to a whole new era of customers. Unfortunately, not all businesses have the time or the resources to spend multiple hours on social media, that’s where they can employ the help of the best social media management software.
Businesses need to find the time and energy to log into multiple social media accounts, write a post for each, and schedule them to be published throughout the day. This isn’t achievable for most businesses that have a couple of employees. With limited time and resources, it makes sense to use social media management software that can help in maximizing the social media channels’ capabilities.
Our team went through dozens of social media management tools to come up with a list of the best options. If you’re searching for the best social media management software, then this is the list that you need to go through.
Top Social Media Management Tools of 2022
|Sprout Social||$89 per month|
|Zoho Social||$10 per month|
|Hootsuite||$49 per month|
|MeetEdgar||$19 per month|
|Sendible||$25 per month|
1. Sprout Social: Best Social Media Management
Sprout Social is one of the most renowned social media management software simply because of the platform’s usability, publishing features, and analytics capabilities across all social media platforms. They also offer the longest free trial for the service:
Sprout Social ranks on top of our list because of the wide range of features they have to offer, their mobile app, and their paid promotion tools that can help you boost posts on Meta (earlier known as Facebook). As mentioned above, Sprout Social offers the longest free trial, i.e. 30 days. With the 30 day trial, you can check out this software management software without having to invest in it early on.
The social media management tool offers support for all the major social media platforms such as:
Here’s a list of the pros and cons of the platform:
Pros of Sprout Social:
- An intuitive user dashboard allows you to manage your social networks all at once.
- Brilliant social media optimization tools
- Analytics and reports help you manage user engagement and ROI
- Scheduling tools help schedule post
- Free 30-days platform
Cons of Sprout Social:
- Expensive standard plan
- Limit on how many social media profiles you can manage
2. Zoho Social: Best All-in-One Tool
Zoho stands at top of the market as an all-in-one tool that consumers can use to manage their social media profiles. That’s not all, they can help in managing email, projects, accounting, and webinars.
Zoho is also one of the top CRM tools combined with the best social media management software. Businesses can use Zoho to store and manage their email, create and oversee products, and handle accounting all at once. The best part about Zoho social media management tool is that you can buy it separately or buy the complete all-in-one management.
Pros of Zoho Social:
- Zoho offers a CRM tool that helps you manage your email, projects, accounting, and so much more.
- You can integrate almost all the major social media platforms using the social media management tool.
- Social media planning for individuals starts at $10/mo.
- A free social media management software is available for users with an option to upgrade to other plans.
Cons of Zoho Social:
- Plans for businesses are expensive
Plans for individuals and businesses only include 1-3 team members, to add more members, you’ll need to spend more money.
3. Hootsuite: Best Analytics
Hootsuite is famous as one of the best social media management software simply because of its analytical prowess. Users can analyze trends and user engagement in real-time. And not just for social media advertisement, you can use the analytics for regular posts as well.
Hootsuite is used by hundreds of thousands of users as they provide the best analytics and social media tracking tools in the market, which includes customizable reports and team productivity reporting.
If you want extreme analytics and reporting then the cost of Hootsuite will rise tremendously. Individuals and really small businesses can go without choosing the expensive plans.
Pros of Hootsuite:
- Professional plan costs just $49/mo
- Free plan
- Supports over 20 social media networks
- 30-day free trial available
Cons of Hootsuite:
- Some analytics reports cost extra
- Plans can be costly if you have a lot of social profile
- Free plans have limited tools
4. MeetEdgar: Best for Automation
MeetEdgar is another top social media management tool and it’s famous for the level of automation it provides. Users can use a feature of continuous posting, which will automatically curate and reshare the relevant content across all your social media platforms.
MeetEdgar is considered a great tool because it helps in saving time spent on social media posting. By using MeetEdgar, you can generate posts using a browser extension, and use category-based scheduling that saves time and effort for businesses.
Another great feature of MeetEdgar is that you get access to an unlimited content library, which the social media management software will automatically publish on your social media, based on level of relevancy. Additionally, you can set up your account to upload the most recent content automatically, and then share it on social media.
Pros of MeetEdgar:
- Incredible automation and scheduling features with extensive customization levels.
- Free 7 day trial
- Analytics for tracking user engagement and post-performance
- The Lite plan costs just $19/mo.
Cons of MeetEdgar:
- Only supports Meta, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram
- The cheapest plan supports only 3 social media channels
- No inbox for managing comments
5. Sendible: Best Integration
Sendible ranks on our list as the best social media management software solely because of the number of platforms it supports. Businesses can use it with:
- Google My Business
- Google Analytics
- Google Drive & others
In total, Sendible can be integrated with over 17 different social media platforms and tools.
With Sendible, a business can easily cover almost all the major social media and other platforms. If you have a comprehensive strategy including several social media platforms, then you should definitely give Sendible a chance.
You can try the tool with a 14-day free trial and if you like it, you can sign up for an annual plan that will offer some serious discounts.
Pros of Sendible:
- Wide range of social media integration options
- Intuitive dashboard that helps in managing all social channels in one place
- Basic plans come at $29/mo.
- 15% discount on the annual plan purchase
- 14-day free trial
Cons of Sendible:
- Basic plans can be used by just one person
- No free plans are available
Final Take: Best Social Media Management Software
To determine the best social media management software for your business, pick a tool that offers the maximum number of integrations while offering good enough features that can save time. You should also focus on integration options with other tools and programs. In the end, the most important factor is how much you’re willing to spend, naturally, the most expensive plan will offer the most benefits.