Amazon Prime Video is one of the top 10 streaming services, and before you buy the plan, you can try out the service with a 30-day free trial. All the new users are eligible to access the free trial of the service. Also during the free trial, you are allowed to watch Prime Video on the device of your preference. If you want to enter Amazon Prime Video on smart TV, then you’ll need to visit primevideo.com/mytv to start the activation process. In this guide, you can get the complete steps on how to watch Amazon Prime Video on smart TV.
Steps to Activate Amazon Prime Video on Your Device primevideo.com/mytv
Once you create an account on Amazon Prime Video, you’ll start your free trial. If you want to watch content on your smart TV, then follow these steps:
- On your Smart TV, visit the app store and search for the Prime Video app.
- Click on the download button and install the app
- Once the app is installed, you should launch the app on your device.
- Once the app opens, you’ll see a familiar login page
- Now you need to enter your Amazon prime video credentials
- After you log in to the device, an “Amazon Prime Video activation code” is on your screen. You should save this code for future uses.
- On your smartphone, open the browser and visit primevideo.com/mytv
- On this page, you should log in with the same prime video account credentials that you’ve used to log in to your smart TV.
- After you log in on this website, you’ll be asked to type in the activation code.
- Enter the activation code that you saw on your TV screen, and then click on the button “Register My Device”
- This is all it takes to watch Amazon Prime Video on Smart TV.
Conclusion: Activating Amazon Prime Video on Smart TV
Before you start with the activation process of Amazon Prime Video, you need to make sure that your device is supported. If your device is eligible, you can use these steps to activate smart TVs and other android devices that are compatible. Now you can enjoy Amazon Prime Video on your Smart TVs.