If you’ve heard the name before but don’t really know what Sprinklr is, then this is the right guide. Sprinklr is an industry leader, offering services compared to Hubspot. Sprinklr is a complex and effective tool that allows businesses to manage and improve every small detail of customer experience. Even with all the hype, not everyone’s clear on what Sprinklr actually has to offer to the customers.
Let’s start with our guide on “what is Sprinklr” and “how to use it?”
What is Sprinklr?
Sprinklr is a robust, customer experience platform (CMX) that helps businesses manage all aspects of customer experience. It’s a widely popular tool that several businesses use to market, advertise, and research for providing a better customer experience. The platform is a SaaS program with dynamic dashboards, the services can be broken down into 5 separate parts:
1. Digital Engagement: It’s a social media management software that allows businesses to manage social media of up to 35 channels. The management includes Publishing, Engagement, Community management, Distributed Engagement and so much more.
2. Digital Marketing: A content management solution that offers users the capability of sharing their content with audiences whenever they. It includes Digital Asset Management, Workflow Automation, Content Analysis, and other features.
3. Advertising: A campaign management tool that offers several efficient tools including Ad Composer, Ad Manager, Audience Manager, Creative Library, Campaign Execution, Campaign optimization, reporting, and so on.
4. Research & Analysis: It’s a modern research tool that allows businesses to measure brand equity metrics, using a real-time understanding of brand awareness, product perception, customer loyalty, and user satisfaction.
5. Customer Care: Sprinklr includes a customer support solution that allows businesses to leverage AI-based technologies to enhance customer support.
Businesses can choose from a wide range of services, and businesses don’t have to feel burdened with a plethora of services. Sprinklr contains a series of dashboards that can be accessed from a central page, making the tool user-friendly.
It can enhance businesses and teams’ collaboration and communication and create harmony among all sectors to ensure the best possible service for consumers.
Sprinklr Free Demo
If you’re looking to boost automation throughout your business, then Sprinklr is the right option for you. Before you start investing money in this complicated tool, it’s better to get an idea if the solution is perfect for your needs or not.
You can check out on Sprinklr’s YouTube channel, to understand how to use Sprinklr. For price and quotation, you can visit the Sprinklr official website to talk with the team.
Cost of Sprinklr
If you want to know how much Sprinklr cost before making a decision, you won’t be able to. The pricing information isn’t for public disclosure. To get an idea of the pricing, you’ll have to request a quote from Sprinklr’s team.
Most businesses need only 2-3 of Sprinklr’s top services which significantly reduces the price of the service. If you’re a small-scale business and you need just one service, then you may get an affordable price.
Alternatives to Sprinklr
As Sprinklr is part of a huge industry, it makes sense that they’ll have tons of competitors. Here is a list of Sprinklr Alternatives:
- Hubspot Marketing Hub
- Sprout Social
- Zoho Social
- Zoho Desk
- Salesforce Digital Engagement
- Netbase Quid
- Content Studio
- Oracle Content Marketing
Sprinklr offers a wide array of services, so the competitors range from a variety of tech sectors.
Final Take: What Is Sprinklr?
In the end, Sprinklr is a full-blown customer experience management software that can greatly improve a business’s capability to handle customers. Sprinklr offers a wide array of services, making it a multi-purpose tool that can be used across several industries.