Hulu is one of the most used streaming platforms in the USA and its popularity is for the right reasons. Hulu is famous for having a brilliant collection of classic shows and movies and a few of the award-winning originals. One of the best things about Hulu is that you can watch your favorite movies and shows on almost any smart device. Hulu is compatible with all smartphones, Smart TVs, streaming devices, and gaming consoles. But there is one downfall to using Hulu across multiple devices, that is you have to “activate Hulu account” on multiple devices. Fortunately for you, we will teach you how to activate your Hulu account with a complete step by step guide.
How to Hulu Activate Account? Hulu Com Activate
Activate Hulu Account on Apple TV, Samsung TV, Roku TV & others
Activating your Hulu account is mostly like registering a new device on your Hulu account. Let’s say you watch most of the shows and movies on your smartphone and one day you get a smart TV and you wish to watch your favorite movie in pure HD on a huge screen. The first step is to go to the Hulu’s official website and login to your account using your Hulu Username and password. Once you are in, you have to choose your device & enter the “Hulu activation code“.
You have to visit “www.hulu.com/activate” and you have to enter Hulu activate code for Hulu. If you’re planning to watch Hulu on your TV then you have to open your Hulu application to get your unique code. The Hulu activate code will be given to you on the Hulu mobile application every time you try to login your Hulu account in another device. Once you acquire the code, just enter it in hulu.com/activate to complete your activation process. If all this activation process seems a bit tough to follow then we have broken it down for you step by step.
- Open the Hulu activation in your smart TV.
- Login to your Hulu Account.
- If you are a new user then create a new account for Hulu.
- Once you login to Hulu account, a 6 digit code will be displayed.
- Note down the code, it is your Hulu activation code, it is needed to activate Hulu device.
- Open www.hulu.com/activate in your preferred browser.
- Enter the Hulu activation code that looks like: “FR329K”
- Click on the activation button to login to your account.
- Within 25-30 seconds, your new device will be activated in your Hulu Account.
Reasons for Hulu Activation Code Error www.hulu.com/activate
There could be chances that your Hulu activation code will be deemed as wrong by “www.hulu.com/activate“. Your Hulu device may not be registered on the site. That’s the most common reason why the Hulu Activation code doesn’t work. Here are all the main reasons your Hulu Activation isn’t working.
It is a common mistake. Many people make the mistake of entering the wrong Hulu Activation code. Or an outdated code. Go through the full process again and make sure you type in the right Hulu Activation code this time.
If you switched your Hulu Compatible Device recently then you may have selected the wrong device as a force of Habit. If your device doesn’t match with your Hulu Activation code then you will surely run into a Hulu Activation error. Select the right device and stream HD Hulu Movies.
Poor Internet Connectivity
If you are running on a poor internet connection then you will face such errors almost every single time you try to access Hulu. Make sure your connection is strong enough to get you through the Hulu Activation process. If the problem persists, switch internet service providers.
How to Activate Hulu Account on Apple TV?
Now that the Hulu Application is also available on Apple TV, You can generate your own Hulu activation code and activate Hulu via Secure.Hulu.com/activate.
Follow the step by step guide to successfully activate Hulu on Apple TV.
- Go to the Apple TV store
- Download the Hulu Application and wait for it to install
- Open the Hulu Application to enter the Activation code
- Open your Apple device and visit https://secure.hulu.com/activate or Hulu.com/activate (Hulu com activate).
- Login to your Hulu Account and select Apple TV from the directory of Devices
- Select your Device name and Login to your device.
- Generate your Hulu Activation Code
- Type in the Hulu Activation code on the message box and click on continue.
Once you are done with the process, the Hulu Application will start to show under the applications menu on your Apple TV. Access the application whenever you wish to stream Hulu Movies and shows.
How to Hulu Activate Account on Samsung TV?
Samsung has a wide range of smart TVs if you are facing trouble in activate Hulu on Samsung TV then follow the expert guide mentioned below for Successful Hulu activation. Post activating Hulu on your Samsung TV, you should be able to stream movies anytime you want.
- Press the Home Button on your Samsung TV
- Go to the channels menu and search for Hulu Application
- Download the Hulu Application and wait for it to install
- Go back to Channels menu, Click on the Hulu Application to generate your Hulu Activation Code
- Copy the Hulu Activation code and visit “Hulu.com/activation“
- Sign in to your Hulu Account with your Credentials
- Choose your Device
- Select your Samsung Device and sign in
- Tap on continue to start streaming movies
Whenever you want to stream Hulu Movies, open Hulu app on your Samsung TV, enter the Hulu Activation code that is shown on your TV screen to access the Hulu Streaming.
How Do I Activate Hulu on My Roku?
The first “step to activate Hulu” on Roku TV involves linking your device to your Hulu Account. If you haven’t already linked your device then follow these steps:
- Press home button on remote control.
- Search for Hulu on your home screen.
- Sign in to the Hulu account with your Username and Password
- Once logged in, you will see a device activation code that you have to enter on the official Hulu website.
- Type the Hulu activation and hit enter.
That’s it! This is all there is to activating Hulu account on Roku. Follow these instructions carefully and you’ll be able to watch your favorite Hulu shows and movies on Roku.
Managing Your Hulu Account Activated Devices
Once you have successfully “activated multiple devices on your Hulu account“. You can manage Hulu Devices by viewing details about them or removing the devices form your Hulu account that you don’t use! Follow the steps listed below to manage your Hulu Device.
- The first step is to log in to your account at hulu.com/activate.
- Go to the “Your Account” section on the website and choose the manage your device option.
- After tapping on that option, the list of all your devices will pop up.
- If you wish to remove any device from your list, you have to click on the “Remove” option.
It’s quite easy to manage your devices if you have stopped using some devices, you can add or remove devices on which the Hulu account is activated.
How to Activate Hulu on Playstation 4?
The steps for activating Hulu on your Playstation 4 are pretty simple. Follow the steps mentioned below:
• Press the PS button to bring up your profile’s Dashboard.
• Use the left analog stick to choose the TV & Video option. The exact location of the tile is different for each user based on the number of games and apps they have installed.
• Press “X” as this will open up the TV & Video tile.
• Navigate to the green tile labeled as Hulu and press X. This will open the Hulu app
• Choose your username and press “X”. This launches the current Hulu account.
• Choose your username. This is the last option that you’ll find in the top row of the page.
• Select Log out of Hulu and press the “X” button. This logs the current user out of the Hulu app.
• Press the “X” button again and log in.
• Choose the Log In option on the device and press X.
• If you have a computer that’s logged into Hulu, you can choose the “Activate on a computer” option. By choosing this option, you can visit Activate Your Hulu App Online| Hulu and enter the login code that’s generated by PS4 app. This is the fastest option for logging in to your device.