It is impossible to survive in this digitally fueled environment, and to have a good website requires you to have an ideal set of tools and technologies. In some cases, website builder platforms include a hosting service but in cases, you bought your domain as a standalone service, you’ll also need to buy a web hosting service. If you too are searching for a web hosting service for small businesses, then this is the right guide. Needless to say, there are countless web hosting services out there, so choosing the perfect web hosting services for businesses is tough.
Our team went through a dozen of options to create this guide of “best web hosting services” for small businesses. We’ve made the comparison based on prices, features, and other important features.
Best Web Hosting Services for Small Businesses
Choosing a domain name and creating a brand image for your website is important, but none of that can be accomplished without having a web hosting platform. Before choosing a web hosting company for your business, you should know that the hosting service you choose will determine how quickly your site loads and how it handles traffic, and how it handles hacking attempts. Let’s start with our list of best hosting service providers for small businesses:
1. Bluehost: Best Hosting for Beginners
Bluehost is probably the easiest and simplest to use web hosting platform. Bluehost offers several couples of affordable web hosting solutions for small businesses that offer simple and complex solutions. The best part is that some of the plans offer free domains. Bluehost offers a few hosting packages:
- Shared: This is the most commonly used option by individuals and small businesses. The plan includes e-commerce website compatibility, WordPress integration, and dedicated customer support all for just $7.99/mo
- VPS: This is an upgraded plan from the shared plan. VPS stands for a virtual private server, which means an added level of security/ It provides added flexibility as to how businesses can use the server. The plan costs just $29.99/mo.
- Dedicated: It offers the best and most security and customer support for websites that deal with huge traffic. This is one of the best web hosting plans and perfect for e-commerce businesses that require incredible security and bandwidth.
2. HostGator: Best Web Hosting for Tech-Heavy Businesses
If you want a web hosting service that does more than allow customers to find your business, then you may require a dedicated web hosting server. If that’s your requirement as well, then HostGator is definitely one of the best web hosting service providers for small businesses.
Here are the plans that HostGator have to offer:
- Dedicated Server Plan: There are three different dedicated server plans to choose from, each of them offers the users with Intel Xeon-D CPU server which comes with 8, 16, and 30 GB RAM options. Other features of dedicated servers include IPv4 IPs, DDOS Protection, unlimited database, 24/7/365 live customer support. The prices start at $118.99/mo.
- Shared Web Hosting Plans: As the name suggests, these plans offer the users shared servers to run the websites on. These plans are also less expensive and contain fewer features. This plan includes unlimited domains, unlimited bandwidth, SSL certificates, and SEO tools. The plan starts at $5.95/mo.
3. iPage: Best Budget Option
The third and final option on our list of “best web hosting services” for small businesses is iPage. If you have a strict budget, then the straightforward, simple, and inexpensive plans offered by iPage are what you need.
iPage offers users a variety of plans such as shared server, VPS, dedicated, or cloud hosting. You’ll also get a one-click install of popular apps and CMS platforms. The best thing about iPage is that getting all the features won’t burn a hole in your pocket. Here are the iPage web hosting plans:
- Web Hosting: This is the simplest plan offered by iPage, it includes unlimited disk space and domain names, robust email support, and a free online e-commerce store builder. The price for this plan starts at $7.99/mo
- Business VPS Hosting: While this is a dedicated server plan, it is less feature-intensive and less expensive than HostGator’s plan. This makes the plan a better fit for businesses with a lower price range. The plan includes unlimited domains, unlimited bandwidth, SEO tools, free SEO tools, and a free domain for $59.99/mo.