In this HBO Max TV sign in guide, we’ll walk you through all the steps for HBOMax TV sign in, troubleshooting and fixing the “HBO Max TV sign in not working” problem. If you don’t already know, then HBO Go or HBO Max is a streaming service offered by HBO. The HBO Max app or the HBO go service tend to run into the “HBOmax/tv signin” issue. To start the HBO Max activate process, you need to visit the app interface and enter the 8 digit HBOMax TV sign in code.
HBO Max users have the option of activating HBO Max on a number of devices such as:
- Smart TVs
- Apple TV
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
When you start the HBO Max TV sign in process, you should sign in to HBO Max app on your smart TV or any other device, once you do so, your device will show an 8 digit HBOMax/TV sign in code. This code is essential to log in to your HBO Max account.
What Is HBOMax?
HBO Max is one of the best streaming service in the midst of a sea of poor streaming services. Whether you’re looking for documentaries, movies or even web series, HBOMax has it all. The plethora of streaming options make HBO Go a great option for viewers of all kinds. It’s easy to stream content on HBO Go on your smartphone, but you can also use HBOMax on desktops with supported browsers and internet connectivity using HBOMax/TV sign in. Afterall, everything looks better on a bigger screen.
How to Create HBOMax Account with HBO TV Sign In?
It’s easy to stream HBO Max on TV and other devices, all you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the “HBOMax/TVSignIn” page and click on the “sign-in” button
- Create a new account by entering your email and password
- Choose your location from the drop-down list and enter your ZIP code.
- Choose your gender and date of birth
- Type in the captcha carefully to verify you’re human and not a bot.
- You can choose the option of allowing users to find or not find your HBO Max account if someone has your email address.
- Click on the button on the bottom named as “Create My Account.”
How to Sign Up for HBOMax Using HBOMax TV/SignIn Code?
- Go to the sign in and settings in the HBO Go app
- On the next screen, the user will see an eight-digit code on the screen. Remember or save the HBOMax TV sign in code for future uses.
- On your Max, PC, or smartphone, open the HBOMax App on the browser
- To sign in, enter your Google credentials.
- If a new screen pops-up for information sharing, click on it to continue the process
- Enter the 8 digit HBOMax TV sign in code on your TV’s interface.
- Click on “Allow Access” to finish the HBOMax/TV sign in
Using HBOMax on Samsung Smart TV
- Go to the Menu on your Samsung Smart TV
- Locate and select the search feature
- Search for “HBOMax” in the search bar
- Click and open the app
- Sign in and enter the 8 digit HBOMax TV sign in code
How to Set Up “HBOMax/TVSignIn” on Amazon Fire Stick?
- Go to the Fire Stick homepage
- Type in “HBOMax” in the search bar
- Click on the HBOMax app
- Click on the download icon
- Once the download is finished, click on the HBO Max app
- You’ll see the sign in option on the home screen, enter your credentials.
- On your computer or smartphone, open a browser and type www.hbomax.com/tvsignin in the URL bar.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV and then click on next.
- Choose the option “Sign In via TV or Mobile”
- Choose the provider when which you subscribed to HBO Max
- Enter your provider’s login details.
List of HBO Max Compatible Devices
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (iOS 12.2 or above)
- All android devices including smartphones and tablets (Android OS 5 or above)
- Windows 7 or above
- Mac OS X 10.10 or above is compatible
- Most recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge
- Safari 10 and above
- Android Television (OS 5 or above)
- Most of Sony Android TVs (2016 and later models)
- TV Box from AT&T
- HDMI Cable or AirPlay
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One